What is a CDN?
There are top 3 CDN providers available for any users, which are as follwoing:
Cloudflare can be included with a CMS by using a special plugin such as: Cloudflare WordPress Plugin, Cloudflare Drupal Plugin, W3TC Plugin, etc. There are 86 data centers confirm the speedy delivery of the static contentaround the world.
- Amazon cloudfront:
Amazon Cloudfront has an wide-ranging geographical coverage in which include Amazon Cloudfront through the W3 Total Chache Plugin. Amazon Cloudfront are not just cares about the static content but also cares about the dynamic content in which including streaming. One will receive 50 GB of data transfer and 2,000,000 HTTP and HTTPS requests per month for whole year.
- Max CDN:
Max CDN is one of the most widely used CDN providers especially for WordPress users, and it can also be easily combined within a few minutes either with the help of the W3 Total Cache or the WP Super Cache plugin. It also deals you a marked improvement in speed, better crash resistance, and an in the end better user experience and Google ranking. Max CDN has a good worldwide coverage with the help of 19 global edge locations and 55 global peering partners.The range of plans is from 100GB bandwidth per month for $9 to 25TB bandwidth per month for $1,199.
How to join in a CDN?
Adding a CDN on your site is pretty much anopen thing to do. if you are using a CMS such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. Then once you have signed up with a CDN provider, you essentially need to identify the static content on the website, which you want your CDN to emulate. But If you are using a popular CMS then mixing can be done through a plugin, without any difficulty. Some CDN operationsneed to modify your DNS records and name servers on your domain.
Advantages of CDN:
- The extra advantage of a CDN is that CDNs care the latest and greatest HTTP Protocols such as SPDY and HTTP2, just to embrace out the speed.
- It provides an easy step in improving a performance of website in terms of speed.
- A CDN also saves bandwidth on the host server.
- It risesthe availability of website by making your content accessible to end users.
- It has the capability to handle a great number of immediate requests
- It requests especially in highstress situations such as server outages or traffic surges.
- A Content Delivery Network (CDN) can go a extended way to fix any type of issue.
- It also includes fast webpage loading times.